Have you ever wanted photos in the water with your love? Aiming for those EPIC views right at sunset?? THIS SESSION WAS ALL OF THAT & MORE!!! I AM SO IN AWE! Vanessa & Nathan reached out months in advance really having an idea of their perfect beach photoshoot, in swimsuits, hanging out during sunset and we made it HAPPEN!
Despite not knowing if Nathans schedule would allow it as he’s in the Army and getting deployed very soon. Luckily, it all went through regardless and we got to spend the evening at the most GORGEOUS sunset and they were absolutely in LOVE with these photos!
Typically the couples that I work with alwaaays love to look for my opinion on what to wear, best locations & more. I always serve my couples best and guide them on the entire process from start to finish. Not just for photos but everything leading up I share guidance all along the way. Planning for a shoot is such a big moment and want to make sure my couples are taken care of the right way!
MY TOP TIPS TO SHARE WITH YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER PRE-SHOOT:
1. SEND PHOTOS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER OF OPTIONS THAT YOU TWO WILL WEAR TOGETHER AND ASK WHAT WILL PHOTOGRAPH BEST
2. PLAN HAIR & MAKEUP BEFORE TO MATCH YOUR OUTFIT AND SCENARIO (AKA HIKING/SWIMMING/ON THE BEACH)
3. PLAN AROUND SUNSET OR SUNRISE TIME FOR ABSOLUTE BEST LIGHTING
4. ARRIVE EARLY (DUE TO TRAFFIC IN HAWAII ON ROADS)
5. BRING A TOWEL & EXTRA CLOTHES JUST IN CASE!
I hope this helps a ton!!! So many of my couples plan their photoshoots months in advance and I know they cherish these moments for YEARS TO COME! So plan ahead always, and if you need guidance + support to plan your next photo shoot, I GOT YOU COVERED!!!
Your Narrative blog will appear here, click preview to see it live.
For any issues click here